Transforming Nutrition Care
Using a positive approach through health empowerment Paige Reddan provides individual nutrition counseling. Appointments can be scheduled through email or calls. Please send a message through The Contact Tab or call 406-579-9182.
Introductory sessions are 60-75 minutes in length and are conducted in my office, over the phone, or via Skype. Follow up sessions are 60 minutes. The number of follow up sessions will be determined together with your short or long-term goals in mind.
- Disease Prevention (pre-diabetes, hypertension, heart disease)
- Eating Disorders (compulsive eating, food restriction, binge and purging)
- For more information on eating disorder treatments go to Eating Disorder Center of Montana
- Food Intolerance (Celiac Disease , lactose intolerance, food allergies)
- Managing Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes (including insulin therapy, insulin pump therapy)
- Woman’s Health (menopause, weight loss)
- Managing High Blood Pressure
- Overweight and Obesity
- Weight Loss and Maintenance
- Vegetarian and Vegan Plans
Session Lengths & Rates
Individual counseling sessions are adapted to individuals needs.
- Nutrition Therapy sessions range in length from 60 to 75 minutes.
- If your insurance does not cover our sessions I reduce my fee to $135/hour.
- Payment can be made in the form
- of cash, personal check, or credit card.
- Please see the Insurance Tab for coverage information.